Bachelor of Business Administration Program
Hospitality Industry Management
Designed to meet the needs of a dynamic industry, Hospitality Industry Management offers a core of specialized business and management studies. The course provides a detailed understanding of the unique features and challenges of the international hospitality and tourism industries and prepares for a career at the heart of the world’s largest and fastest-growing industries.
- Diploma from a traditional high school (grade 12, M6, Year 13 or the result of an approved equivalency examination) OR the General Educational Development (GED) OR the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) tests)
- Ex-GED: 5 passed + diploma
- International GED: 4 passed + diploma
- IGCSE: “O” level with 5 grade C (and above) + “A” level with 3 grade C (and above) and diploma
- If English is not an applicant’s first language, one of the following standardized tests is required.
- TOEFL iBT 61 or above;
- IELTS 6.0 or above;
- CEFR B2 or above
- An applicant who graduates from an international school where English is used as the medium of instruction, an English proficiency test result is exempt.
- Students who do not pass a minimum English proficiency test requirement can enroll in an Intensive English Program (IEP) provided at the Language Enhancement Center (LEC), Payap University.
- Students within Thailand may submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or CEFR result or take the Payap English Language Proficiency test (Oxford Online Placement Test – OOPT) on campus.
- To have your TOEFL score sent to Payap University, use code number 5948 when indicating the institution that should receive your score.
- Students with different qualifications are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
|1.General Education Courses||30 Credits|
|1.1 Social Sciences and Humanities Courses||9 Credits|
|1.2 Science, Math and Computer Science Courses||6 Credits|
|1.3 Language Courses||15 Credits|
|2. Professional Courses||96 Credits|
|2.1 Business Core Courses||36 Credits|
|2.2 Major Required Courses||48 Credits|
|2.3 Major Elective Courses||at least 12 Credits|
|3. Fee Elective Courses||6 Credits|
|Total Number of Credits||at least 132 Credits|
- Tourism boards
- Policy making bodies
- Airlines and airports
- National/regional parks
- Tour operators
- Travel agencies
- Research & consultancy firms
- Hotels, resorts and restaurants
- Food suppliers
- Consultancy agencies
- Conference venues