Bachelor of Business Administration Program
International Business Management
Our International Business Management program cultivates well-trained and prepared professionals to compete and flourish in the face of such changes. An international focus on management, economics, and entrepreneurship courses broadens students’ global horizons and provides a unique opportunity to build a career in international business. Whether with a global firm, small or medium-sized business or as an entrepreneur, Payap University’s International Business Management prepares students for the changing global environment.
- Diploma from a traditional high school (grade 12, M6, Year 13 or the result of an approved equivalency examination) OR the General Educational Development (GED) OR the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) tests)
- Ex-GED: 5 passed + diploma
- International GED: 4 passed + diploma
- IGCSE: “O” level with 5 grade C (and above) + “A” level with 3 grade C (and above) and diploma
- If English is not an applicant’s first language, one of the following standardized tests is required.
- TOEFL iBT 61 or above;
- IELTS 6.0 or above;
- CEFR B2 or above
- An applicant who graduates from an international school where English is used as the medium of instruction, an English proficiency test result is exempt.
- Students who do not pass a minimum English proficiency test requirement can enroll in an Intensive English Program (IEP) provided at the Language Enhancement Center (LEC), Payap University.
- Students within Thailand may submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or CEFR result or take the Payap English Language Proficiency test (Oxford Online Placement Test – OOPT) on campus.
- To have your TOEFL score sent to Payap University, use code number 5948 when indicating the institution that should receive your score.
- Students with different qualifications are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
|1.General Education Courses||30 Credits|
|1.1 Social Sciences and Humanities Courses||9 Credits|
|1.2 Mathematics, Sciences and Technology Courses||9 Credits|
|1.3 Language Competency for Communication Courses||12 Credits|
|2. Major Courses||84 Credits|
|2.1 Core Courses||36 Credits|
|2.2 Major Required Courses||33 Credits|
|2.3 Major Elective Courses||at least 15 Credits|
|3. Fee Elective Courses||6 Credits|
|Total Number of Credits||at least 120 Credits|
- SME Owner
- International Sales
- International Marketing
- Advertising and Branding
- Human Resource Management
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Research Assistant
- Banking or Finance
- Import and Export