Bachelor of Science Program
The Bachelor of Science Program in Information Technology is set up to develop its graduates with 21st century skills in Information Technology who can work efficiently with others in both government and private sectors, have morality and ethics, and are ready to work in the international level. Our IT program provides both theory and practical programming and network skills.
The curriculum is based on international standards (IEEE & ACM), recognized internationally, meets student’s needs with small class sizes, highly qualified faculty and we facilitate a safe and happy learning environment that ensures the widening of each student’s intellectual horizons.
We are open to innovation. We can work with you to structure a tailored program to match your interests and requirements. Using our seminars, special topics, senior project and independent study courses, we can offer the right program for you.
- Diploma from a traditional high school (grade 12, M6, Year 13 or the result of an approved equivalency examination) OR the General Educational Development (GED) OR the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) tests)
- Ex-GED: 5 passed + diploma
- International GED: 4 passed + diploma
- IGCSE: “O” level with 5 grade C (and above) + “A” level with 3 grade C (and above) and diploma
- If English is not an applicant’s first language, one of the following standardized tests is required.
- TOEFL iBT 61 or above;
- IELTS 6.0 or above;
- CEFR B2 or above
- An applicant who graduates from an international school where English is used as the medium of instruction, an English proficiency test result is exempt.
- Students who do not pass a minimum English proficiency test requirement can enroll in an Intensive English Program (IEP) provided at the Language Enhancement Center (LEC), Payap University.
- Students within Thailand may submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or CEFR result or take the Payap English Language Proficiency test (Oxford Online Placement Test – OOPT) on campus.
- To have your TOEFL score sent to Payap University, use code number 5948 when indicating the institution that should receive your score.
- Students with different qualifications are recommended to contact the university to check their eligibility.
|1.General Education Courses||At least 30 Credits|
|1.1 Moral and Ethics Courses||6 Credits|
|1.2 Life Long Learning Courses||9 Credits|
|1.3 Knowledge for Keeping up with Modern World Courses||3 Credits|
|1.3 Language for Communication Courses||12 Credits|
|2. Major Courses||At least 84 Credits|
|2.1 Major Required Courses||63 Credits|
|2.3 Major Elective Courses||At least 21 Credits|
|3. Fee Elective Courses||6 Credits|
|Total Number of Credits||At least 120 Credits|
- Software/Web Developers
- System Analysts and Programmers
- IT Project Managers
- Entrepreneurs/IT Business Startups